Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel, I Love You

Mr. Cigarette, where the hell did you come from? Why did you have to come into my life? I need drugs to get through the day to just get over you. I need something to keep my mind occupied and busy. Because you have taken up a big part of my life. Every morning, noon and night you were with me. Every tear and laughter you were there. When stress became to much, it was you that I turned to first. My greatest achievements, you were always there. Now I sit alone trying to relate to my friends. Trying to understand the reasons I am incomplete and off key without you. I live to be healthy, alive, and free. I know the illnesses can come whether you are with me or not. My chances without you are better but, damn you were and are my comfort. Tell me,,, How do I live without you? How do I survive this life without you? How do I, without you?
I can't help the way I feel about you or how I think about you or how I want you. I must stop this and I have to get over it or else the person, the woman that I am and shall become will never have a chance. For you my lover, friend, enemy, and confident are the one creation on this Earth that has too much power in my life, too much control over me. You are the one that will be the death of me. Though excitement and pleasure are a guarantee when I place my lips upon you. But, no doubt at the end, I will pay a price too high for me or any person to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment