Saturday, August 17, 2013

IN DREAMS

ls it always going to be me trying to forget but, unable to? I can't stop the late night wake ups for no apparent reason. 1, 2, 3, 4 in the morning and I am up trying to keep myself busy until the memories stop coming in like a hurricane. Oh yes my mind plays tricks on me.
 
Last night I had a dream that seemed so real that even now I question myself. What I remember is this. I was sitting on the front steps at my house where I live now. My neighbors/friends were walking towards me with cups of good smelling coffee. Now there is nothing wrong with that dream. However, when they reach me I am smoking Mr. Cigarette. I mean here is the crazy OMG moment, I wake up and I can still taste and feel the Mr. Cigarette in my mouth. I jumped out of bed, looked around, panicked for five to seven minutes before I realized that it was all just a dream. I can't believe cigarettes are still legal!!!! I mean from what I have experienced since quitting and what I have read about nicotine and other drugs. It amazes me that nicotine being so addictive and dangerous like heroine and cocaine and etc. It just blows my mind that cigarettes are sold everywhere. And the worse part is; now cigarettes are even in my dreams hmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment