Monday, August 5, 2013

I DON'T MISS OR THINK ABOUT HIM

The other day I sat with my friends and family. Coronas all around. Good food and conversation. As my buzz turned into slightly drunk, I began to notice that Mr. Cigarette was all around me. At first I assumed I would be like I must have you. I thought that I would go through a personal war of hell over Mr. Cigarette. However, I quiver with joy when I recall the moment that this truth came to me. OMG!!! Mr. Cigarette never stood a chance. I looked at him and I just kept right on having a good time. I didn't care, I didn't desire, I didn't want him. Yes!!! It was as if I had never ever been involved with Mr. Cigarette. (I am jumping up and down with joy).
Mr. Cigarette and I are done but, I am not foolish enough to believe that yesterday was a total victory. It's a fresh break up, so I know I have to stand firm, not set myself up for failure. But, oh my this really feels good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment