Thursday, August 8, 2013

Things I Have Gained

Lost my mind last night. Not sure if it was due to the lack of smoking or just life. I have so much on my mind that sometimes I am not sure what to do with myself. Since I no longer step out side to get that smoke in me I have gained new and interesting ways to cope. I think in a matter of 5 days I have rearranged my home. I have scrubbed with bleach to the point my hands are raw. My pets run from me cause I think they feel like my bucket of suds is for them and as for my daughter she has her own blog about "I Think My Mommy Is Crazy" Poor child. But, the things I have gained are as follows: confidence, determination, drive, passion, fearlessness, desire, hope, will power, smell, and a back bone that is so strong that I could whip superman and wonder woman's ass blind folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment